Sunday, May 20, 2007

Adjustables!!!!

not much on weekdays.. normal routine..

the fun starts friday afternoon where i *forced* my mom to find RS one Autoparts at jalan Kepong.. The map shows a JJ on the opposite road but now its a carrefour!! lucky din get lost.. coz another landmark was pizza hut n kfc's building... turned in the road and spotted the shop... made me look twice at the shop.. coz being a HQ for other shops its pretty darn small... =\

talked to the manager n showed him my deposit receipt where i paid b4 at bukit jalil's USTC.. she arranged an appointment the next morning.. me as the 1st car.. so waited for saturday

Saturday - 9.00a.m. went out of my house to go to the shop.. reached at 9.45 and was the 1s car there.. tot it wasnt open.. but the guys are siting outside waiting for the manager to come with the keys.. -.- so the manager opened the shop n inside lies a civic (hatchback type) with widebodykit n vynils... those sexy full size intercooler.. he drove it out n park at the side..

so my car went it n ready to change adjustables!!! half way there came a black 2007 civic with 18" bling bling rims.. got to know the driver.. he lives in my taman also.. haha.. he came coz he felt his adjustables were a tad bit hard..

mine finished first coz his car is abit car.. needs to open the back seat to reach the suspension.. so he let me out 1st to test my new adjustables.. HELL IT WAS GREAT!!!! Paid the bugger cash n went off.. reached home n asked for some top up in my wallet to go n do allignment for my car..

went allignment n waited for night.. MMC Offical gathering at The Mines!!!! yeah!!!!! so met up with zac at shell b4 bukit antarabangsa but have to wait for the sleepy head mizi to come.. we arrive at taman connought 5 minutes late.. waited for newbies for 5 more minutes n we're off..

normal gathering routine.. find parking.. sit down.. order food.. talk talk talk.. n formation for pics!! :D


Sunday was quite boring as nothing to do.. so will open this page in another 1 week? haha see ya

No comments: