Saturday, April 28, 2007

GTA VCStories finished

28/4/07

2 days ago bought this game.. and here i am today finished and bored with it.. GTA series are getting boring... they use the same plot everytime.. u make friends then ur friends betray u and u hav to kill them n win the game.. haiz..

so today woke up normal time... got ready, eat breakfast and played gta awhile.. then afternoon got wedding.. my neighbour getting married.. not to say i am bad but the food they server are not nice.. eating while waiting the arrival of the "pengantin lelaki".. suprised.. the weddin car is bmw 7 series.. normally mercedes..

the "kompang" group was quite few so its not really loud to catch ppls attention.. after they went in to their stage called "pelamin" me n my mom head back to our house.. then got a call from fren to go cc.. nothing else to do but follo them

while going back got ppl double park infront of my car.. found the owner.. i think he purposely double parked to talk to me about my hood.. said dat he saw my car few times b4.. after he moved i send my fren back and went back..

finish up on my gta and then online... until now.. now tired and lazy to write more.. c ya

No comments: