Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Can't wait for genting!! =)

today was like any other day.. got bored and went college... stupid parking almost full.. lucky got parking in staff area.. went in and deployed my laptop..

msg a fren coz she wanted a parking ticket.. meet me and pay me and took my ticket.. then i stayed back awhile.. derek's sister saw me.. we needed a table.. oni left 5 tables in the corridor.. wth..

then claire went to lunch with frens.. so hav to jaga their things... ask claire to tapau for me.. she did.. but with no spoon.. argh.. so hav to get up and get my self.. dun wna trouble her... =\

when come down saw junkit playin CS on claire's laptop.. wat else to do but join.. haha :P short after dat claire had to go to the other block so left me n junkit.. sum1 pass by and say going to heaven.. but then come back out and play cs on my laptop.. u know how to walk in the game anot.. haha :P

went back.. heavy rain.. stopped by brothers to buy derek's emblem.. then continue home to online chatted until now.. so boringzzz.. out for now

No comments: